7:00 – 5:00 ASRC MKT
- Wayne’s notes from yesterday:
Part of the wrapper for this will be why these issues might matter for the iSchool’s research future. I can help with the framing there.Yikes, 4 pages in this format? That is nothing!Will really have to shave this down to the absolute minimum.To that end I think the scenarios get fleshed out in their fullest now to capture all of the ideas and then hacked brutally into 1-2 paragraphs.The abstract probably goes to 4 sentences.Images stay, but no larger.We’ll work this out, but, man, that is barely 1500 words. Who was thinking when they put this together? 😉
- Want to redo the designed system chart so that the complexity zone is concave – done.
- More writing. Figured out that cars would be crashing at a rate of 3-4/sec based on 2016 data. Yikes!
- Worked with Aaron on response to Antonio’s proposal. IEEE Software is a “production” magazine. And a nice marker for production is what kind of libraries are available, because then articles can be written on how to use them.
- Kate Starbird this Friday! 10:00am – 12:00pm 2119 Hornbake Library South Wing
- There is a world nomad games