7:00 – 12:00 ASRC MKT
- Print out documents! Done. Got passport drive too.
- Need to write an extractor that lets the user navigate the xml file containing influences of selected agents. This could be a sample-by sample network. Maybe two modes?
- Select an agent and see all the other agents come in and out of influcene
- Select an number of agents and only watch the mutual influence.
- There is an integrated JavaFX charts that I could use, or it could be an uploaded webapp? JavaFX would be easier in the short term, but a webapp would help more with JuryRoom…
- Another option would be Python, since that’s where the LSTM code will live.
- On the whole, two days before leaving on travel is probably the wrong time to start coding
- Fixed a bug in the xml file generation
- copied the new jar file onto the thumb drive
- copied the xml file onto the thumb drive
12:00 – 4:00 ASRC A2P
- Pomoting things to QA – done! Or at least, up to date with the excel files