This came to me as a herding paper title for SASO 2018: This one simple trick can disrupt digital societies. Too much?
- In this workshop we want to explore the interactions between cognitive and social aspects of “socio-cognitive systems” – that is where the social and cognitive aspects are studied together. The workshop connects elements of IJCAI/ECAI, AAMAS and ICML. Of course, modelling these systems in terms of Multi-Agent Systems seems intuitive, but also would require special attention to the social concepts in these MAS. The cognitive abilities of the agents should adapt themselves to the social context and development, which connects this area to machine learning in a social context.
- Deadline for submissions: 1st May 2018
- Notification of acceptance: May/June 2018
- Camera-ready copy of papers: June 2018
- Workshop: 14 or 15 July 2018
- Stockholm, co-located with IJCAI
- In data visualization, a family of methods is dedicated to the symmetric numerical matrices which contain the distances or similarities between high-dimensional data vectors. The method t-Distributed Stochastic Neighbor Embedding has been recently introduced for data visualization. Leading to competitive nonlinear embeddings which are able to reveal the natural classes, several variants have been developed. For comparison purposes, it is presented the recent generative alternative methods (Glove, probabilistic CA, LSPM, LargeVis, SBM) in the literature for nonlinear embedding via low dimensional positions.