7:00 – 5:00 ASRC MKT
- Got Wayne’s comments. Will integrate and see if EasyChair will take it
- Work on ONR WhitePaper
- Twitter proposal?
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology
- The mission of SPSP is to advance the science, teaching, and application of social and personality psychology. SPSP members aspire to understand individuals in their social contexts for the benefit of all people.
- Social psychology is the scientific study of how people’s thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the actual, imagined, or implied presence of others.
- Rebecca Hofstein Grady
I am interested in the ways that bias and motivation can affect our reasoning and memory to influence the judgments and decisions that we make. In particular, I am currently studying how these biases apply to real-world situations, such as political conflicts, hiring decisions, and legal decision-making. I explore not only how biases affect decision-making but what people think about their own biases and the best ways to help correct them.
- Data from a pre-publication independent replication initiative examining ten moral judgement effects