7:30 – 4:30 ASRC MKT
- Truth Decay (RAND corporation ebook)
- An Initial Exploration of the Diminishing Role of Facts and Analysis in American Public Life
- Reading more Beyond Individual Choice
- Got my Angular setup running. Thanks, Jeremy!
Check your NodeJS version by doing “node -v”. If it isn’t the LTS version 8.9.4, uninstall NodeJS and install the LTS version 8.9.4 here: https://nodejs.org/en/ Open up a command line and install Yarn and Angular-CLI: “npm install -g yarn @angular/cli” Set NPM proxy registry (This requires you to be on the A2P VPN for all NPM/YARN operations) “npm set registry http://nexus.devops.aap.asrcfederal.com/repository/NPM_All/” That is where we publish all our NPM modules for re-use like the different viz components, etc Set Angular CLI defaults: “ng set packageManager=yarn --global” “ng set defaults.styleExt=scss --global” Create your project using Angular CLI: “ng new [name]”
- Reading up on WSO2 IaaS – Done. Did not know that was a thing.
- Helped Aaron a bit with his dev box horror show
- Spent a good chunk of the afternoon jumping through hoops to get an online Angular course approved. It seems as though you get approval, send it to HR(?), buy (it) yourself, then submit the expense through Concur. That’s totally efficient…