8:00 – 4:00 ASRC MKT
- Granted permission for the CHIIR18 DC.
- Continuing on white paper. And we’ll see what Aaron has to say about the stampede paper today?
- It occurs to be that it could make sense to read the trajectories in using the ARFF format. Looks straightforward, though I’d have to output each agent on an axis-by-axis basis. That would in turn mean that we’d have to save each ParticleStatement and save it out .
- A new optimizer using particle swarm theory (1995)
- The optimization of nonlinear functions using particle swarm methodology is described. Implementations of two paradigms are discussed and compared, including a recently developed locally oriented paradigm. Benchmark testing of both paradigms is described, and applications, including neural network training and robot task learning, are proposed. Relationships between particle swarm optimization and both artificial life and evolutionary computation are reviewed.
- Cited by 12155