7:00 – 4:00 ASRC MKT
- Going to try a batch job that runs the sim on a single population with a .2 radius and see if I can see a difference between the behaviors using DTW.
- I had created a few bugs with changing the names of the flocks to Red and Green. Also, I had never run in batch mode with StorageAndRetreival. And calculations for an average center don’t work when there are no members of your flock. So fixing bugs.
- First set of outputs from the batch jobs. Here’s the headings:
- And here’s the DTW for the same settings (smaller stage though for proportionally greater differences):
- The first really obvious thing it that NoHerding is distinct from the other settings, which are more like echo chambers. Groupings tighten up as the radius increases, and the average heading approach may be statistically better than the random agents, but not by much. Lastly, RANDOM_AGENTS and RANDOM_AGENT lie on a continuum. As the switch between each agent takes longer, the more AGENTS will start to look like AGENT.