7:00 – 8:30 Research
- Proofreading and tweaking the CSCW paper.
- Finished the paper edit. Started to roll in the changes
- Made a 10D chart of the explorer probability distribution. I think it tells the story better:
- Had to install a dictionary in TexStudio. This helped a lot.
- Started rolling in the changes to the tex file
BRC 9:00 – 4:30
- Looks like the sort changes to the data_generator.py code haven’t been pushed yet
- Starting on subdivision surfacing
def calc_subdivision_fitness_landsape(self, eps_step: float, min_cluster: int) -> pandas.DataFrame: # create the four extreme corners. These will work their way in # calculate halfway points # keep the square with the greatest (single? average?) value # repeat until an epsilon, max value, or max iterations are reached # construct a sparse matrix with spacing equal to the smallest spacing # fill in the values that have been calculated # build a dataframe and return it for visualization
- I need to sort a dict, so I’m trying SortedContainers.
- Then things went off the hails a bit, and I wrote a haiku program as a haiku that prints itself:
def haiku(sequence): this_is_not_needed = "" return "".join(sequence) if __name__ == "__main__": f = open('haiku.py') print(haiku(f.readlines()[:3]))