7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Just found the HCIC Boaster Poster description
- Resistbot is kind of along the lines of what I was thinking about anonymous news input. And article on chatbot technology from CIO. One of the interesting platforms is ChatFuel, which has a non-programming (example-based) creation process. It’s really tied into FB. Not sure I want to do that without setting up a specific account.
- Gupshup is another bot system that deploys to a lot of platforms (FB, twitter, slack, etc)
- NLP/NLU services. Here’s Google’s documentation for NLP and Prediction, which seems related
- Downloading the QT community IDE. Not sure if it has designer or not. Also, there was only the option to download versions 5.x, so the V4 options of pyqt may be problematic. Big install. Lots of documentation though it looks like.
- Downloaded and running. Tutorials tomorrow
8:30 – 1:00 BRC
- Adding stats dataframe – done. Interesting results in the test128 data:
- Sprint grooming. And while that’s running, reading Thoughtful Machine Learning. Downloaded accompanying code from GitHub