7:00 – 8:00, 4:00 – 5:30 Research
- More troll paper
- Meeting with Wayne
- See if I can get this on the schedule: Human Computer Interaction Consortium
- June 25th – 29th
8:30 – 3:30 BRC
- Added subtasks for the clustering optimizer
- Meeting with Aaron and Heath about scalability
- Converting a panda data frame to a numpy ndarray – done
df = createDictFrame(rna, cna) df = df.sort_values(by='sum', ascending=True) mat = df.as_matrix()
- Working on polynomials – done
- Played with the Mandelbrot set as well. Speedy!
- And for going deeper down the rabbit hole (later!!!) – How To Quickly Compute The Mandelbrot Set In Python. This includes direct Cuda and Cython.
- This came across my feed: Scikit-Learn Tutorial Series