7:00 – 8:00, 3:00 – 5:30 Research
- Getting the toArff methods working with the WEKA date format: The default format string accepts the ISO-8601 combined date and time format: yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss
- Going to go with Milliseconds format, and then set the ARFF to default to 1 sec increments. Nope, that didn’t work. Going with the default fromat and incrementing by seconds.
- Meeting with Wayne. Basically catching up, but I also got to show him the sim. And for a numerical model of community behavior based on sociophysics, we got into a very involved conversation. Visualization helps tell stories.
8:30 – 2:30 BRC
- Testing periodicity and time series classifiers
- I can forecast in a bunch of different ways, but I can’t seem to classify. There are several filters, but no real explanation
- Redoing some simulations, to see the best way of checking for Explorer/exploiter behavior. Here are some screenshots: