Phil 2.13.17

7:00 – 8:00, 3:00 – 5:30 Research

  • Getting the toArff methods working with the WEKA date format: The default format string accepts the ISO-8601 combined date and time format: yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss
  • Going to go with Milliseconds format, and then set the ARFF to default to 1 sec increments. Nope, that didn’t work. Going with the default fromat and incrementing by seconds.
  • Fika
  • Meeting with Wayne. Basically catching up, but I also got to show him the sim. And for a numerical model of community behavior based on sociophysics, we got into a very involved conversation. Visualization helps tell stories.

8:30 – 2:30 BRC

  • Testing periodicity and time series classifiers
  • I can forecast in a bunch of different ways, but I can’t seem to classify. There are several filters, but no real explanation
  • Redoing some simulations, to see the best way of checking for Explorer/exploiter behavior. Here are some screenshots:
  • Explore-Explore explore_vs_explore
  • Explore-Exploit explore_vs_exploit
  • Exploit-Exploit exploit_vs_exploit

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.