7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Add a frame sampling text field. Default of 10? Zero = sample. Hitting the limit = reset sampleIncrement to zero. Done. Found a bug that screwed up the average center calculation:
Should have been
globalCenter = globalCenter.add(arv);
- Set up page that shows the 5th, 50th and 95th percentiles for each statement’s population sample. Put in a new tab.
- Add a tab that shows the 5th/95th – the 50th? That could sum to a nice chart
- The above two items will need a Collection of Percentiles for all agents positions at a step across all dimensions. Tomorrow
9:00 – 5:00BRC
- Try using MySQL instead of postgres. Nope, pointless
- Maybe save as CSV? Changed the toString() method to be a toWriter(Writer writer) method. Now toString calls that with a StringWriter and toCSV calls it with a BufferedWriter()
- Use “output folder” as database/schema. Then session becomes the table. Will need to check that the db/schema exists and create as needed
- Output the list of items with clusterId(+1) for Bob
- Reduce the size of the matrix by eliminating all non-cluster members? Can certainly do this in the display of the cluster matrix.
- Left with the NMF app cooking for a 4-level deep set of matrices. Hmm. Blew up with NaNs. Test cases work fine. I’ll try scaling up slowly