7:00 – 4:00 ASRC
- Continuing to read The Sovereign Map. While thinking about the Twitter expert paper, I thought that maybe there were mapping projects of the Wikipedia, Schema.org or dmoz.org. I found this for Wikipedia.
- xkcd maps
- Paper – continued work on fact-checking/crowdsourced data
- Enable slider in fitnessTest – done
- Enable reading xml config files – done. Also setting the sliders from load
- Added Dom4j utils to JavaUtils2
- get started on WEKA – Starting with Emily’s intro. So far so good! Also ran a Naive Bayes classifier on the weather data set for Aaron to compare.