7:00 – 4:30 VTX
- Wanted to show how a network could be used for intercoder agreement so I had to refresh my understanding of Cohen’s kappa
- It occurs to me that if one coder’s rank can be mapped to another coder’s rank we have a kind of information distance measure. Although the math to do that eludes me. Rank comparison could make a lot of sense to compare centrality. Another possibility is to compare the network measures?
- Adding ‘Filter’ field and button to LMN
- This appears to be how you do it.
- And it worked like a charm 🙂
- Worked through scoring math with Aaron