7:00 – 2:30 VTX
- Took some notes on the MS Tay fiasco yesterday. Need to ping
- Microsoft Research Open source for academics
- Microsoft Language Understanding Intelligent Service (beta) LUIS
- Veracity Roadmap:Is Big Data Objective, Truthful and Credible?
- Continuing The Law of Group Polarization
- Page 193: The constraints of time and attention call for limits to heterogeneity; and-a separate point-for good deliberation to take place, some views are properly placed off the table, simply because time is limited and they are so invidious, implausible, or both. This point might seem to create a final conundrum: To know what points of view should be represented in any group deliberation, it is important to have a good sense of the substantive issues involved, indeed a sufficiently good sense as to generate judgments about what points of view must be included and excluded. But if we already know that, why should we not proceed directly to the merits? If we already know that, before deliberation occurs, does deliberation have any point at all?
- The answer is that we often do know enough to know which views count as reasonable, without knowing which view counts as right, and this point is sufficient to allow people to construct deliberative processes that should correct for the most serious problems potentially created by group deliberation. What is necessary is not to allow every view to be heard, but to ensure that no single view is so widely heard, and reinforced, that people are unable to engage in critical evaluation of the reasonable competitors.
- At E. THE DELIBERATIVE OPINION POLL: A CONTRAST
- Now that I’ve gotten the queries behaving, working on the SemRushIO and BacklinkObject
- Added configuration file
- Nice to know. If SemRush finds nothing, it returns
ERROR 50 :: NOTHING FOUND so, we can do two passes; if the specific result returns nothing, we can go to the root.
- Built up the SemRush base class based on the JsonLoadable
- Built the SrBacklinkObject
- Loading the object successfully.