7:00 – 3:00 VTX
- Good bye David Bowie. I was hoping to see you on tour this year.
- Working my way through papers, building a corpus and a taxonomy
- The last sprint task is to “Design/document NER processing in relation to future taxonomy”. I think that’s the dictionary/corpus integration, but I need to check with Aaron, since he wrote it…
- Beware is software that scans public records for risks that police face when engaging with the public. Threats and dashboards. From WaPo.
- Added in the BaseEntryContext to replace the Join table between Corpus and BaseDictionaryEntry. It’s nice actually, I’d rather have a join table that actually does something. it’s based on this stackoverflow post