7:00 – 4:30 VTX
- Working my way through / getting familiar with AtlasTi. I’ll have two papers in by this afternoon, so I should be able to try some quantitative taxonomy extraction.
- Since I got the drillDownAlias() method running yesterday, I’m going to try setting up the various queries for the networks, dictionaries and users. That seems to be working nicely.
- Added test queries for BaseUser, BaseDictionary and BaseNetwork. While doing this, I realized that I had not set up mapping from the dictionary to the entries and fixed that.
- Need to see how we’re going to do CRUD actions on these structures.
- Wrote the deduplicate methods for Aaron.