8:00 – 3:00 SR
- Deployed new FR to test server
- change canvas directive so that it takes a config object that is fed to the initializer method
- Add a model and verify it works inside of linkFn
- Try and break out the model directive – this is turning out to be a problem. The parent scope should come through if I use transclusion, but that causes the linkFn in the component directive to be called before the class is instantiated (how is that possible, btw). So the answer is probably twofold: First, just treat the objects as a data source and not a component directive. Second, go back to some basic directive examples with transclusion, and then build up an example where parent scope dose track, then start adding in JS Objects until things break
- Work on tooltip and label rendering?