8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Found out that Tabs are Bad Control Characters in JSON. It turns out that I was explicitly allowing tabs and CRs in the regex. No more. Also, the reason that the tabs were there at all (because they should have moved between fields) was because the lines that had them were pasted. Ya learn something every day.
- FRs will for now be done in Word documents though. The system is too buggy.
- Added indications about loading and saving to the top of the page.
- Trap tabs in FR – done
- Work on “Are you sure?” dialog – done
- Ran many tests on loading/saving