8:00 – 4:00, 6:00 – 9:00SR
- DB Backups
- Deploy new FA
- Tested with IE 8, and the CSS didn’t load correctly (wrong width textarea), and update didn’t work. Started the debugger, reloaded the page, and everything worked fine. Quit IE, restarted and reloaded and it still worked fine. After looking at the page a bit, I think the new stylesheets didn’t load.
- Delete followed by update seems to be causing problems. The e.overwritten array has no elements. Need to test more. And now it works. Not sure what’s going on. Need to test more.
- Cell height and label color are getting messed up in FA.
- Today’s link: http://philfeldman.com/PanelModuleTest.html
- Meeting with John Douglass (Google) on how to move projects along.