8:30 – 4:30 SR
- Lovely traffic today. Took twice as long to get to work. I think I averaged a hair over 20 mph.
- Looks like I missed registering a site. Fixed.
- It’s possible that this is a result of the stylesheet not working correctly. The buttons don’t look right.
- And it’s ridiculously slow in IE. looking for some drawing/animation libraries. These all work in IE 8 with reasonable performance
- So the question is, can this be fixed? I’m going to try to bring up a new instance of YUI3 and point at it explicitly. Regardless, let’s see if I can get the rest of all these pieces working together.
- Working on improving performance. Got the Math.sqrt out of all the force calculations. Now I need to see if that helped. I fear that mostly it’s drawing speed.
- Something to test