8:30 – 1:30 SR
- Ungodly traffic this morning.
- Deployed new FA and RA, plus some new scripts.
- Cognos data is wrong in that amounts in excess of the budget are being calculated from expenditures. The >100% rule might fix this, but I’m worried that in may need to be more sophisticated.
- Did a Cognos upload of 1300 records with logging turned on that really slowed down Tomcat, including things like logging in. Accessing the published data REST servlet on the server worked fine though. Not sure what the deal is. I turned off logging to the DB and restarted the server, which sped things up. We need to try another Cognos ingest to see what happens. Lenny did one this morning that took a fraction of the time of the later one.
- At the very least, we’re going to need to deal with user reactions to an apparently hung system with a dialog or something.
- Burning September status to disk.
1:30 – 4:30 FP
- Done with table. Back to writing.