8:00 – 11:00, 3:00 – 4:30 SR
- Attempted to deploy, but for some reason an old SWF was on the disk
- Redeployed new version in the afternoon. Success!
11:00 – 2:00 FP
- Worked on paper. I think I have a concept that fits the data. It will be two parts. The first will focus on the pilot study and the hardware/software. The second will focus on a more complete test of how multimodal rendering systems (Visual, haptic, tactile, aural) can enhance/support interaction as the visual channel is attenuated.
- Ran two more tests through the system. Need to incorporate the data and rerun the statistics. I think I also want to run the fastst 50% raw times. It occurs to me that there should be a minimum time to achieve the task (20-ish seconds?), and those that are closest to that time are by definition experts. This also leads to a way of classifying the users in a more meaningful way along a continuum from novice to expert.
2:00 – 3:00 Leave
- Had to catch up on class readings before meeting at 6:00. Worried that the afternoon install might run long.