SR 8:00 – 10:00
- Found some query builder bugs
- “GROUP BY” is getting stripped out
- Two requisition ID’s is confiusing
- If you select new items after an modifier, incorrect SQL is generated
- Need to be able to group similar rows (i.e. roll up all rows with the same req id)
- There seems to be a math error on the “Budget Information” panel. Lenny found that on project 236, there are three EA lines (and nothing else). One line is correct, one line is doubled, and one line is tripled.
- Installed Eclipse 4.2 and Mikes old workspace on the server.
FP 10:00- 4:00
- Today, the goal is to build a circuit with three channels that connects to the Phidgets voltage sensor. The only thing I’m wondering is if I’ll get the resolution with the voltage range I’m getting – Zero to about 2.5 volts. I’m estimating that I should get about 1500 – 3000 steps out of that, assuming -30v to +30v is resolved to a (unsigned?) 16-bit int.