8:00 – 11:00 SR
- Traffic from hell. Took me over an hour to do my 20 minute commute
- Query fixes.
- All claimed items are showing up on the project page. There should be only claimed lines for that project. Unclaimed is correct though
11:00 – 4:00 FP
- Adding comments and velocity accessors to audio code
- Comments are done
- Checked in project to Subversion repo, checked out and compiled. All seems to be working fine.
- Cleaning up #includes
- I had been getting the following annoying warning once I started including items like <unordered_map>: 1>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\cstring(21): warning C4995: ‘strcat’: name was marked as #pragma deprecated. In the cleanup, I finally got around to testing the need for includes and deleted <strsafe.h>, which seems to be the source of my grief. Yay!
- Ready to make the audio code a library. Monday. Then time to design the experimental interface.