Phil 6.7.13

8:00 – 11:00 SR

  • Ugh.
  • rain
  • Traffic from hell. Took me over an hour to do my 20 minute commute
  • Backups
  • Query fixes.
  • All claimed items are showing up on the project page. There should be only claimed lines for that project. Unclaimed is correct though

11:00 – 4:00 FP

  • Adding comments and velocity accessors to audio code
    • Comments are done
    • Checked in project to Subversion repo, checked out and compiled. All seems to be working fine.
  • Cleaning up #includes
    • I had been getting the following annoying warning once I started including items like <unordered_map>: 1>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\cstring(21): warning C4995: ‘strcat’: name was marked as #pragma deprecated. In the cleanup, I finally got around to testing the need for includes and deleted <strsafe.h>, which seems to be the source of my grief. Yay!
  • Ready to make the audio code a library. Monday. Then time to design the experimental interface.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.