8:00- 3:00 SR
- And I would’ve started at 7:30, but traffic was terrible. Two lanes of 95 shut down. Possibly both sides?
- Updated Java. Still waiting on MySQL
- Adding comments to ScriptFacades.
- A “standard list of metasyntactic variables used in syntax examples” often used in the United States is: foo, bar, baz, qux, quux, corge, grault, garply, waldo, fred, plugh, xyzzy, thud. The word foo occurs in over 330 RFCs and bar occurs in over 290. Wibble, wobble, wubble, Fred and flob are often used in the UK (wikipedia)
- Done commenting and adding to method list. Testing in Eclipse after lunch.