8:00 – 4:00 SR
- Backups and some security updates.
- After my thrill-packed afternoon of setting up my IDE so that I could do some work, it’s back to my regular IDE. Ah well, it’s good to keep everything up to date at home.
- Downloading and installing the new Cygwin. No, I lied. The download stops about 33% in. Grr.
- I had an interesting web.xml problem for the last few days that was bothering me:Description Resource Path Location Type
The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*, filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*, welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*, resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*, ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)". web.xml /VisibilityScriptingServer/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF line 5 XML Problem
- What this means is that some of the elements are out of order. If you match the order of the elements in the xml file to the list in the error message, that completely fixes it. In my case, I had the <servlet> and the <servlet-mapping> tags associated, since that helps readability. But no, we don’t get to do that. Moving all the <servlet-mapping> tags to just before the <welcome-file-list> element did the trick. Yay!
- Finished getUserId() and getRoleId(). Starting on updateVizTable()