8:00 – 4:00 SR
- Lenny found a possible math problem with PPM, where sub project allocations are not summing correctly
- Showed Lenny how to delete incorrect project info using the DB utils
- Working on getting VSSTestbed up and running.
- Adding a Web project to a server is easy, though you do have to start (possibly refresh) the server to get the files deployed to the server instance
- The only place that it seems that you can add projects to be deployed is in the Deployment Assembly dialog in the Properties. Add any jar files or projects here. Note that if you ass a project, that the system builds a jar file for you here and deploys that to the WEB-INF/lib directory. There do not have to be any classes.