7:30 – 3:30 ESSO
- Meeting with Ray(?) to go over how to use Project Assistant. Some issues, particularly when there is no allocated budget. We really need to essentially replicate the FRP until the funds are allocated.
- Need to write up my status report for Jim G. Done
- Still looking for the freeze problem. Can’t replicate today regardless of what machine or what browser I try it on.
- Finished testing of using Google Drive as an ‘interim backup’. Works well enough that I’m now trying it with a copy of my actual workspace
- Burned disk of PPM and PA, along with status report.