11.5.12: 7:30 – 9:30, 1:00 – 4:00 ESSO
- Deployed release versions of everything.
- Meeting with Morpheus folks. Demoed everything, and they are interested. Had an odd experience, where the chart view in the data visualizer froze. Upon reloading, everything was fine.
11.5.12 10:00 – 1:00 FP
- 810, then video production presentation
11.6.12: 730 – 2:00 ESSO
- Wrote up meeting notes for Dave W.
- Jim G. wants status for October
- Set up a bunch of users for Data Visualization. When showing one how things work, I ran into the freezing problem again. I reset the deployed code to be the debug build, and can’t get it to happen on my box, but it happens on his. I need to test further. Not even sure how to debug this one yet.
- Experimenting with using Google Drive to hold my Eclipse development directory. If it works, then there is always a snapshot of the current codebase. THis doesn’t replace SVN, which hold the ‘working’ codebase. Instead, this is the version that each user is working on, before it’s shared.
2:00 – 4:00 FP
- 805, and a bit of coding to determine Levenshtein distance for strings.