8:30 – 2:30 ESSO
- Found out the bug with the VSS facade. Some jar files were missing. Not tested yet, but I’ll try tomorrow morning
- Looks like Alerts are next on the agenda of new code development. I’d like to do this in GWT, but we need to see if that will run on our servers
- Working on GWT, with an eye towards making the Alert Manager
- Creates scripts using drag and drop that are then run by the Scripting Engine
- Created alerts are visible in PPM and PA
- Hooks for email support. We can at least show that running off of fgmdev, and maybe the PROD machines will let us do that?
2:30 – 4:30 FP