10:00 – 2:00 FP
- What a soggy weekend.
- Integrating collision detection and response into the hand.
- Checked out from SVN – still working!
- Firngertips are now being calculated in world space.
- Spent a good deal of time getting the global to local (CollisionCube) transformations working. They still haven’t been tested through the rotations, but are working for translation and scaling.
- Wired up the volume components. At this point the simulation is pretty much ready to hook up to the Arduino.