8:30 – 11:00, 12:30 – 3:00 VISIBILITY
- Worked on getting Data Visualization working
- ISR/PMO meeting from 1:00 – 3:00
11:00 – 12:30, 3:00 – 5:00 FP
- Working on multiple rendering surfaces. For the trivial case, I’m going to try to take the blurred image and invert the colors.
- Added definition of the vertex and fragment shaders in the ScreenRepaint class, since it’s pretty generic.
- Took screen rendering out of the Gl_ShaderWindow base class and added two instances to the GeoTestShaderWindow. Everything works just as it should.
- Meeting at UMBC on surface displays, journals and other things. Looks like I’m on a team to build a “Surface-style” interface for the visually impaired. Meetings are every Wednesday at 4:30