- Working on the controllers for gathering sensor data and sound controls
- Made some changes to the base classes for sound control so that they accepted value between 0-255
- Made some more minor changes to the the Amp and Midi classes to make execution of commands easier.
- Decided on a naming scheme for variables in the DataDiction. The finger name underscore property(ex. thumb_vol is thumb volume)
- My friend Chris came by to make a car which turns and travels north. He was using a compass IC which communicated to the Arduino using I2c.
- I found out that it is a good thing I have not updated the arduino IDE yet. There were changes made which would break my code. I will have to update this eventually but I want to get everything working first.
- atan2(y, x) will find the angle in radians from the origin. This method automatically fixes it to work past 90 degrees.
- I used my com classes and console to print out the data to help him test the compass. Simply dropped it in and set a toString on his class.
- We were able to get his robot to work. I’ll show you the video tomorrow.