- Made a library for the ComConsole, ComMgr, and Printable classes
- ComMgr’s sendData, recieveData, and toString were set to virtual
- Not sure why but, when I added the libraries to a new project, it complained about the libraries being in RELEASE instead of DEBUG. They both worked in the other project and I couldn’t find any properties for this.
- Recompiled them as DEBUG
- Changed all instances of 32-bit integers to 16-bit so the Arduino matches up.
- Added type parameter and associated methods to DataElement.
- Figured out how to extract data from the receive buffer.
- Tested the PC side Serialize and De-serialize.
- At first I was copying the DataElement out of the buffer but eventually figured out how to read it straight from the buffer
- Started writting a method for the arduino to Deserialize.