Noticed I never published my blog for yesterday
3D articulated hand with force feedback:
- Noticed that the solar system is technically a joint so this is a good place to start from
- Mapped out the measurements and angles of my hand in order to get an idea of scaling ratios and required degrees of motion
- Going to start with the finger tips and work my way down the hand.
- The palm and thumb are going to be tricky because its made up of oddly shaped polygons
- Read up on 3d vector physics a bit
Repairing the hand
- Wired up the hand. Only broke one connection others seem good. Flux helps a lot. It seemed to protect the gold leads and lower the specific heat of the solder.
- All connections are giving proper resistances but I have not tested them on the SG amps yet.