8:00 – 4:30 VISIBILITY
- Deployed new version of PPM. The comboboxes are still getting too big on the filter section in the Project Navigator
- Backed up PPM db – it’s growing about 5k/day
- Looking into writing a copy utility in C++. Done, all 8k of it.
- Discussions with Brian and Mike about forecasting and how to tie it in with the Visibility4 baseline
- The idea is to have a framework that can load SWF ‘apps’ that communicate through a singleton mediator (DataDictionary?).
- Mike’s going to see how the basics of swf loading and management work