7:30 – 3:30 VISIBILITY
- Deployed new PPM. Went through a quick sanity check with Trish, who had *no* suggestions/fixes. I think we’re ready for the demo. Be there tomorrow at 10:00
- Discovered that Lou Ann is working with CMM. I sent her a hi! note and described VISIBILITY a bit. We’ll see what happens.
- Looking into the role issue from Friday. Found it. Tables that the user can see are based on loaded tables. If you make a table and then use it in a dashboard, you won’t be able to use it until you log in again. Going to add to the tableList
- Had to deal with some Eclipse 3.5.1 -> 3.6.0 eclipse issues. First, I forgot that M2_REPO had to be in the project’s link list. Then there were a few POM problems (version stuff mostly), and then there were some issues with access permissions on some files that the Ingest Manager server code was using. Seems to be working now.
- Added Dong’s version popup to the Data Visualization app. Going to add it to the other apps in the suite as well.