7:30 – 9:30 – VISIBILITY
- Made and account for Paul O. and sent him an email describing VISIBILITY
- Sent Clift a writeup describing my understanding of the Paul O. project.
9:30 – 2:30FP
- Going to start with holding torque on the wrist and then work on talking to the fingers
- Got all the motors working, and moving to a home position
- Built a servo motor controller class, but still trying to figure out how to deal with up to 8 axis.
2:30 – 4:00 OH/Savage Mill
- Meeting with Larry and Steve to go over the new space
4:00 – 5:00 VISIBILITY
- Put together CD for Brian WRT CATWALK billing
7:30 – 3:30
- Hope to finish up MvnAssist today. Got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed.
- Had to change the source directory in the .actionScriptProperties file to get package names agreeing between FB and maven, but libraries work now.
- Tested Non-server apps. Still working
- Got Air apps incorporated. They compile, but don’t run. Don’t know enough about Air to really pursue this, so I’m going to leave this be.
- Produced new plugin. We’re at version 1.9.0. Checked in. You’ll need to have the following components set in your maven settings.xml file
- Seeing if I can get subversion working with this install. Done.