7:30 – 11:00, 1:00 – 3:30 VISIBILITY
- Talked to Ann, it looks like things may be happening in September. Need to work on getting some of John’s data ingested
- Started IA online course. Should finish tomorrow.
- QC-ing Dong’s PPM code
- More talks with Anne. Meeting at 9:00 Sept 3 for now.
11:00 – 1:00 FP
- Working on refining collision detection and adding more obstacles
- Contacted Stuart Shapiro ( email@example.com) about filing a provisional patent. Looks like this would be useful: https://www.patentwizard.com/
- Had to get rid of an infinitely large vector that results from a collision too close to the origins of the two colliding point masses basically a 0/x problem, where x > 0