8:00 – 10:00, 3:00 – 4:00 VISIBILITY
- Clift had forwarded some questions about ingesting data from Paul O. I described how to ingest an excel spreadsheet and pointed to the Ingest Manager tutorials. Paul would also like an Access ingestor. Not sure if it would be as straightforward as setting a jdbc access jar and running the same commands we would otherwise.
- It could be relatively straightforward – here’s a website describing same: http://www.easysoft.com/applications/microsoft-access/jdbc-odbc.html
- And FGM’s mail servers are down. Whee.
10:00 – 3:00FP
- Adding in additional axis. Working out which should be x and which should be Y.
- When I get the Y-axis working, I’ll need to reset the clamp on the fingers so that they stay centered around the “hand”, Which is going to need some additional graphics to show. We’ll start with that.
- Graphics are done. Working on getting the collision for the hand to be the average of the finger X-axis collision forces.