7:30 – 11:30 VISIBILITY
- Meeting with Trish and Chris
- Tabs in Financial Entry should read “Year 1″, Year 2”, “Year 3” etc., to avoid confusion between appropriation year and budget year
- Still not starting FY in October
- Whenever a reported obligation out outlay is less than 99.9% of the (calculated) goal (currently not visible), a dialog with Trish’s questions should come up. There is shared data between obligation and outlay reports for a given month.
- Dialog should be smart enough to know if an obligation or outlay value is not applicable in a dialog, since one or the other or both may be under the estimate.
- Responded to Paul O’s questions about how to interact with the report builder.
- Went over the meeting results with Dong, and gave him Trish’s “5 questions”.
- Went over the rough layout of the visibility system with Kiel.
11:30 – 3:30 FP
- Working on fingers. Building the ServoMotorController class. Done.
- Had to wait for the servoController class to initialize before getting the handle to the motors.
- Had to initialize and engage all axis in the ServoController. I could do this inside the ServoMotorController.
- Need to adjust speeds and ramps for the servos