8:00 – 5:00
- Added ‘validation’ XML to the emplyees_standard details tab
- Trying to find out what FACTS is
- AOC Solutions (http://www.aocsolutions.com/) appears to have done some work integrating with FACTS:
- In 2008, following DIA’s migration to its new core accounting system (FACTS), AOC upgraded these interfaces with a new, centralized, web-based translator that today provides DIA with an automated interface from each feeder system into FACTS. A web-based interface also was developed by AOC to integrate source accounting data from the Department of State into FACTS for the Defense Attaché.
- More links
- More playing with Mike’s changes to VISIBILITY. Mike called and we worked through the issues. He’s going to work on things, and I’m going to get VAccordion working using TextFlow, which has to be good for something….
- Found a bug in MvnAssist and fixed it. All repositories are now declared in the settings.xml file
- Worked for an hour or so finding a good input device we can repurpose for the kinetic interface that we can adapt. Found some good stuff.