10:00 – 4:00 SR
- More paperwork. There’s a new list of items that the web pages have to have, so we’ll need to modify all our flash files.
- Worked on adding banners to Data Visualizer and Scripting. Had all kinds of problems with the properties pointing to the wrong folder for the .swf, and then the java export functionality was broken. Finally had to delete all the servers from Eclipse , reinstall, and then change the settings on the server so that it explicitly used the current Tomcat 7.0 Install. After that, the server came up. Next will be to get the VSS server side code to export.
2:00 – ?? Mandatory All Hands. Nope, wrong contract
8:00 – 9:30, 12:30 – 5:00 SR
- Deployed new FA and RA
- Going to try to add a profiling wrapper around queries that can be triggered to see what’s taking so long. See here for details.
- Adding events – done, though they are not YUI Events. Just added Y.fire and Y.on in the containing HTML
- Adding tooltips – this is turning out to be hard. Shape nodes don’t seem to support tooltips, and many of the mouse events seem to be misbehaving. So I’m going to use my shape/div trick to build tooltips. I think opacity can be triggered using transitions, but if not, I can do something based on distance.
- Adding arguments and defaults for size, color and line thickness – done