- I either forgot to set my alarm or did 3 math problems in my sleep. I guess I should up the difficulty on the math problems required to turn off my alarm.
- Wrote out a summary of how the software is supposed to work to help declutter my approach to getting it working.
- While writing this I have decided that starting tomorrow, I will write out my goals for the day on the blog, before I start working. Too often do I jump between things and end up confusing myself. A checklist of goals should help a lot.
- Worked on the default simulation. This is the same simulation I have been using but now it has to run on the PC side and send the collision data back to the arduino.
- Decided to make collision an independent struct so that magnitude and type can be bundled together. Made changes to accommodate for this in the simulation, sound controller, and main data dictionary stuff.