Before doing this create a vizncom_PrjPortMgr and vizncom_Visibility database using the control panel found here: http://whm11.hostjava.net:2082/frontend/x3/index.html.
- Edit ./assets/setupModel.xml so that each address starts with http://www.viz-n.com. Change the endpoint to look for messagebroker/amf instead of amfsecure.
- Edit the database name in ./assets/data/userinfo.xml to match the database you are using. In this case vizncom_PrjPortMgr
- Edit the database, user, password, scriptDir in ./WEB-INF/classes/SQLScriptRunner.properties. In this case database = vizncom_PrjPortMgr, user = vizncom_root, password = edge, and scriptdir=/home/vizncom/appservers/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/webapps/ProjPortfolioMgr/scripts.
- Edit the database, user, and password in ./WEB-INF/classes/MySQLIf.properties. Same as in SQLScriptRunner.
- Zip up folder and rename to .war. FTP into viz-n.com and drop the war file into /appservers/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/webapps
- Because the database is already set up the script needs to be edited so it doesn’t try to create a database. Remove these two lines from project_portfolio_complete.xml in ./scripts
CREATE DATABASE `project_portfolio` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;
- I was not able to get the script to run automatically so I imported it using the phpMyAdmin from the control panel.
- Go to http://www.viz-n.com/ProjPortfolioMgr/ to test. Default user/password is projportfolio.
- Edit ./assets/setupModel.xml so that all the addresses start with http://www.viz-n.com. Switch endpoint to look for amf instead of amfsecure
- Edit the upload/download directories, database, user, and password in the ./WEB-INF/classes/visibility.properties. Example:
excelexport.downloadDirectory=C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0/webapps/Visibility3/downloads/
- This one doesn’t seem to be working correctly yet.
7:30 – 10:30 – VISIBILITY
- Swung by customer site. All is well. Chatted with JW about dogs
- Talked to Dong about the BF form
- Thinking about upcoming tasks for S2F
- Sharepoint integration
- “Sailor” interface (slideshow and dashboards – view only)
10:30 – 5:00 FP
- Ordered additional motor and controller ($196.60 CAD)
- Going to try to put the gripper together today.
- Made a “wrist” joint
- Made the components for the finger KF. Assembled one.